To Venture, Lda., headquartered at Av. Padre Julio Fragata, no 62 – 4o Esq., 4710-413 Braga, with 514 942 967 of Corporate Person and registration at the Commercial Registry of Porto, among other activities, provides the creation of informative content on various management topics. This service is performed through its website. This service takes the form of permission marketing campaigns and is provided to you (hereinafter “the Subscriber”) pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Permission Marketing Campaign Service Terms and Conditions Agreement. This document represents the complete agreement between the Subscriber and To venture, Lda
1. Service Description The permission marketing campaign service consists of contacting the Subscriber, via e-mail and/or SMS and/or telephone contact, provided that their corresponding and express authorization is verified. The Subscriber declares that he agrees with the following:
(1) Provide certain updated, complete and truthful information about the Subscriber as requested by the service and
(2) Maintain and update the same information to keep it complete and true. The Subscriber declares that he knows and is aware that the data he provides will be incorporated into an automated file or in the processing of personal data.
(3) Grant to To Venture, Lda, upon complete completion of the registration form in the permission marketing campaigns service, the right to inform third-party companies of certain registration information about the Subscriber and his condition as a user of the Service . If any information from the Subscriber is false or inaccurate, To Venture, Lda reserves the right to cancel the Subscriber’s subscription and terminate the Subscriber’s rights to use the Service.
(4) The Subscriber authorizes To Venture, Lda to keep and use the Subscriber’s data to be offered other services and products. The Subscriber knows and is aware that the Registration Information is collected, recorded and kept on the servers of To Venture, Lda.
(5) This service does not imply any financial charge for the Subscriber.
2. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition Subscribers may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with regard to the processing of their personal data. The exercise of rights must be carried out through any means that the user deems appropriate: Through the service cancellation links present in all communications sent via email; By email: email@example.com, with the subject remove; By mail: Av. Padre Julio Fragata, no. 62 – 4o Esq., 4710-413 Braga
4. Prohibition of Resale or Commercial Use of the Services The use of the Services is solely for Subscribers and Customers of To Venture, Lda. Subscribers agree not to assign or make any type of commercial use of the Service without the express consent given to to Venture, Lda.
5. Subscriber Conduct The Subscriber is solely responsible for the content of transmissions through the Service. The use of the service by the Subscriber is subject to the applicable legislation. The Subscriber accepts: (1) Not to use the Service for illegal purposes, nor prohibited in this document (2) Not interfere with the network systems connected to the Service or disrupt them (3) Comply with all regulations, provisions and pprocedures of the network systems linked to the Permission Marketing Campaigns Service. To Venture, Lda may, at its own discretion, terminate the service of permission marketing campaigns immediately, if the subscriber’s conduct is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. Compensation The Subscriber agrees to exonerate To Venture, Lda from any and all liability, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, from any claim or lawsuit, including reasonable attorney fees, provided by third parties, as a result of the use of the Campaign Service of Permission Marketing by the Subscriber, or for the violation by the Subscriber of the established in the present agreement, as well as for the violation of the Subscriber or another user of the Service of Permission Marketing Campaigns through the Subscriber’s computer, of the intellectual, industrial or any other right of a natural or legal person.
7. General Terms This agreement will be governed by Portuguese law, submitting the parties to any litigious issue arising from this agreement to the Judges and Courts of Porto (Portugal). The titles of the clauses in this agreement are used solely for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance.
8. Modifications to the Service Conditions Due to the special conditions of the service, and in order to be able to provide the most appropriate service at all times, A To Venture, Lda may modify the terms and conditions of this agreement, notifying the Subscriber by communicating the changes on our website, so so that the Subscriber is aware of them before proceeding with the use of Permission Marketing Campaigns. The uninterrupted use of the Permission Marketing Campaigns Service by the Subscriber will constitute a ratification of this document, with the modifications and alterations that have been introduced. To Venture Lda will not be liable to the Subscriber or third parties for having exercised their right to modify or interrupt the Permission Marketing Campaigns Service.
9. End of Relationship Both the Subscriber and To venture, Lda may terminate the Service at any time, without prior notice, with or without justification, and such decision will be immediately effective. To Venture, Lda will not be liable to the Subscriber or third parties for the end of the Permission Marketing Campaigns Service. In the event that the Subscriber disagrees with any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or any of its amendments, or in case of dissatisfaction with the Permission Marketing Campaigns Service, the only immediate remedy available to the Subscriber is:
(1) Stop using the Service;
(2) Cancel your Service Subscription;
(3) Notify To venture, Lda of the termination, through the means described in paragraph c) of article 1 (Service Description).
Upon termination of the Service, the Subscriber’s rights to use the Permission Marketing Campaigns Service immediately cease.